Thank you for you interest in becoming a member of the Country Club of Pittsfield. The Country Club of Pittsfield is a year round facility that offers many wonderful amenities for the whole family to enjoy. The Country Club of Pittsfield is centrally located in south central Berkshire County and is just a few hours drive from New York City, Northern New Jersey and Eastern New York State.
The Country Club of Pittsfield offers a challenging 18 hole championship golf course designed by Donald Ross. The golf course offers many spectacular unmatched views of the Berkshire Mountains and Mount Greylock. Our golf course has just added special kids teeing areas on all of the holes to help make our golf course a family oriented facility. Our head golf Professional, Bradley H. Benson, P.G.A., has been our head professional for over 29 years and he and his teaching staff of assistants offer golf lessons on our large and fully complemented practice facility. Bradley Benson offers an excellent Pro Shop that is fully equipped to handle all of your golfing needs. Throughout the playing season, the Country Club offers many member driven tournaments for all ages and all levels of play. If the course is closed due to a tournament, the Country Club has reciprocal arrangements with other private clubs in Berkshire County.
The Country Club has a first class tennis facility offering 6 hard-true courts. Melissa Alexicko and her tennis staff are fixtures throughout the day giving adult lessons and running tennis camps for adults, kids, and grandchildren.
Through out the year, you will find our head chef ,Jim Lowe, preparing lunches and dinners at our full service dining facility. Jim has been with us for over 24 years and is considered one of Berkshire County’s best chefs. The Country Club has a few rooms for dining that can accommodate you and your guests from a formal to a casual setting. The Club also has a terrific bar area with a large screen television to watch your favorite sporting event. In the summer, the Club has several sunset cocktail parties on our South porch overlooking the 18th hole. Jim and his staff can also assist you if you are considering hosting a party. The Country Club offers a banquet room that can hold up to 300 people for weddings and parties.
For the children or grandchildren in your lives, the Club offers many programs for the family. During the summer, your children can enjoy an all day camp that can include a golf camp, tennis camp, and swimming lessons on our beautiful Morewood Lake. Morewood Lake, considered a great pond, has a nice beach area and is fully staffed with lifeguards throughout the summer.
During the winter, the Club offers platform tennis on our 2 platform courts. You may also enjoy skating, cross country skiing and sledding down many of our golf holes. With all the activities that our Country Club has to offer you will never tire of the experience.
Our membership is made up of local residents and second home owners in and around Berkshire County. Our local residents make up 65% of the membership. Our second home owners make up the other 35% of the membership. If you are interested in becoming a member of our fine establishment, please click on the application button below. We look forward to having you as a member.